Green Race Ultra Challenge, Singapore
Race Pack Collection:
Funan DigitaLife Mall
109 North Bridge Road #02-31
Date and Time:
19 Feb 12pm to 8pm
20 Feb 12pm to 8pm
21 Feb 12pm to 8pm
RACE DATE – 27 February 2016, 8am Race Start
LOCATION – Old Bukit Timah Railway Station [Google Map]
ACCESS – Nearest MRT to the starting point is King Albert Park MRT (Downtown Line). Please use Exit A. Upon leaving the Station Exit A Turn Left and walk towards bus stop number 42051. From here it’s about 200 metres to the overhead bridge. At the overhead bridge, turn left into an old unused road and continue walking straight. The starting point is about 300 metres ahead of you.
CATEGORIES – 1R: Approx. 9.3 km, 2R: Approx 18.6 km, UR (Unlimited Rounds): As many loops of the 9.3 km within the 8 hours.
- [Solo] 1R – 9.3km: $45 SGD, 2R – 18.6km: $65 SGD, UR – Unlimited Rounds within 8hr cut off: $85 SGD *
- [Duo] 1R – 9.3km Duo: $90 SGD, 2R – 18.6km Duo: $130 SGD, UR – Unlimited Rounds Ultra Duo: $170 SGD *
*All prices reflected are excluding the processing fee
REGISTER – Any questions at all, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise secure your booking HERE.
Venue: Running Lab store at Funan DigitaLife Mall (#02-31)
Date and Time:
19 Feb 12pm to 8pm
20 Feb 12pm to 8pm
21 Feb 12pm to 8pm
ITINERARY – Start Time: 8.00 am, End Time: 4.00 pm
UR Category Flag-off: 8.00 am
2R Category Flag-off: 8.15 am
1R Category Flag-off: 8.30 am
2nd Wave flag-off time: 10.00 am
(Strictly for 1R and 2R Categories only)
MAPS – SG GreenRace map here.
GPS FILES – SG Green Race GPX file here.
MARKINGS – Find sample images of our course markings here.
WATER STATIONS – Water and other refreshments only available at Start/Finish area of course. Please bring your owns cups. GreenRace does not provide disposable cups.
FACILITIES – Baggage area available for registered participants only! Please limit to one bag per person. While every precaution will be taken to keep your baggage secure, we strongly advise participants not to leave valuables inside the bag.
MANDATORIES – Non imposed. Bring whatever you will require to finish the event comfortably.
RESULTS & PARTICIPANTS LIST – Find results for all categories here.
FACEBOOK – Find our latest Green Race updates here.
PHOTOS – All GreenRace SG photos will be updated following the event here.
PARTNERS – Join our GreenRace community! Find all our green partners here!
COMMUNITY & FUNDRAISING – Our GreenRace vision is to create ZERO WASTE RUNNING RACES across Asia and beyond!
We aim to generate maximum enjoyment at our events with minimum waste by eliminating needless consumption. Runners of all makes and takes will be extremely proud to be part of our #rungreen GreenRaces!
Our Community & Fundraising Effort:
We wish to be part of real change for the better in our own communities and make a real difference where help is needed most. We’re also looking to ensure maximum funds we raise and hours we volunteer reach the source. For this, we have carefully chosen our community and fundraising partners as:
HK Cleanup (www.hkcleanup.org)
Red Cross Nepal Fund (www.redcross.sg & www.redcross.org.hk)
The Nature Conservancy (www.nature.org)
As of 1 Feb 2016, the GreenRace and it’s participants have contributed USD $1373.41 and 142 volunteer hours to these causes. Find details on all GreenRace partners here:
VOLUNTEERING – Volunteers will get a CIP Certificate stating the hours spent volunteering and an exclusive Event Tee. Contact us at the following email address: email@example.com or sign up for volunteering experience here.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Green Race Ultra Challenge is organised by Triptych (referred herein as the “Organiser”) in accordance with the Rules & Regulations that is applicable to the Participants, which can be found at http://www.thegreenrace.sg/ (“Official Website”).
- By completing the online entry form registered Participants agree to abide by the Rules & Regulations of Green Race Ultra Challenge. The Rules & Regulations are applicable all registered participants during the event. Any violation of these rules will render the registered participants to be disqualified. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, amend and include any other regulation deemed necessary to protect the participants or the event in general.
- The Participant has provided:
- Accurate and true information about the Participant in the registration form
- Agrees to inform the organizer of any health issues prior to the event
- If the Organiser finds any information provided by the participant that is not accurate or true, the Organiser will suspend or terminate the participant from taking part in this event or any other event organized by the same organizer.
- The Organiser reserves the right to communicate with the registered participants via all communication platform provided by the participants.
- All communicated information sent out by the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
- Any disputes arising from participation in Green Race Ultra Challenge shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Singapore under the laws of Singapore.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other records of the Event for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone Green Race Ultra Challenge at any time without prior notice to the Participants, in which case they will make an effort to inform the Participants prior to the date of the event. If Green Race Ultra Challenge has to be cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refund of registration fees paid and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- The Organiser reserves the right to set the fees for the different categories as practical to its objectives and purposes.
- Once the registration form has been duly processed, there will be no refund of registration fees for those participants who eventually do not take part in Green Race Ultra Challenge, for whatever reason.
- $20 administrative charge will be applicable for any change (downgrade or upgrade) of category.
TO DOWNGRADE OR UPGRADE
- Participants who decide to downgrade their category (i.e. change of category to one of lower value) must do so before 24 February 2016. No refunds will be made for the difference in pricing. All requests for change must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone and verbal notifications will not be accepted.
- Participants who wish to upgrade their category (i.e. change of category to one of higher value) must do so before 24 February 2016. Top up of the price difference must be made in order for the change to take place. All requests for change must be in writing to email@example.com. Telephone and verbal notifications will not be accepted.
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the race entry pack items with items of similar value.
- The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
- Participants below 18 years of age need to seek parental or guardian consent before participating in the event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter the Green Race Ultra Challenge race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participants and/or to prevent any potential vulnerabilities in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the Participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- All participants must wear their assigned number bib as instructed at all times during the race. Participants without the allocated bib number will not be allowed to take part in the race.
- The Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the run in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the race without refund of registration fees.
- Winners for all three categories will be decided using the “Gun Time”. Gun time is the time from the start signal until the runner crosses the finish line.
- All finishers in all categories will receive a unique recycled finishers medal
- For the UR Category, participants must complete a minimum of 5 loops of the 9.3 km within 8 hours in order to get the finishers medal.
- In the event of a dispute, both the prize winner and possible prize winner must be present. Appeals must be made on-site in person to the race officials, in a written format, at least 30 minutes before the prize presentation. All appeals are subject to a $30 appeal fee. The appeal fee will only be refundable upon successful appeal. There will be no refund for unsuccessful timing appeals. The Organiser’s decision is final and reserves the right not to entertain any appeals after the decision is made.The Organiser reserves the right to replace any winners if he/she is found to be disqualified.Participants who do not start within 30 minutes from their respective flag off point will be disqualified and for safety reasons, may not be allowed to start.Participants below the age of 18 are not allowed to participate. If any participant is found to be below 18 years of age, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to that Participant.No pets, or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers is allowed on the course during the race except official race and medical vehicles.While baggage deposit services are provided on the race day, the Organiser will not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited. The Organiser also reserves the right to check any item or baggage deposited.
MEDICAL & SAFETY
- Whilst reasonable precautions will be taken by the Organiser to ensure the safety of participants, participants take part at their own risks and the Organiser, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise, and howsoever arising.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the run to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/ or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- For the safety of participants, participants are advised to run on the designated route and observe traffic regulations.